Georgtown University - MPP Program 2009

• 3 weeks later...

I was accepted on February 14th. I got virtually nothing in terms of financial aid, though, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going. :\

They notified me through e-mail, but still have not gotten anything in the regular mail.

I applied there but I am still waiting like everyone else I guess :D

I called Gtown (for the MPP program) last week (I think it was Wednesday) and asked when decisions would go out with folks who have not heard yet. He said that it would be March 17 (tomorrow) and it would be through email. A few days later, they will mail out official letters.

I got into GPPI and was notified via email. They said they would send an official letter out in 2-4 weeks of the email but its been over a month and I got nothing official. Has anyone else gotten anything?

I know the email said they recommended my admission to the Dean of the Georgetown Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

Is this just a formality or can there be a chance that the Dean rejected the recommendation?

Am I over worrying? :cry: