Did I screw up? I don't know what to do...

pessimist1234

After I talked with the professor last Tuesday. She invited me up. Told me to pick dates and to let her know. That night I sent her an email with the dates I picked. Didn't get a response. Monday tried sending it again. I know how busy they are. Nothing. She is leaving for the next few days. I tried calling her. Wasn't sure the best number so I tried both the number she called me on and office. No response. It seems if she changed her mind she would have let me know. I don't know what else to do.

After I talked with the professor last Tuesday. She invited me up. Told me to pick dates and to let her know. That night I sent her an email with the dates I picked. Didn't get a response. Monday tried sending it again. I know how busy they are. Nothing. She is leaving for the next few days. I tried calling her. Wasn't sure the best number so I tried both the number she called me on and office. No response. It seems if she changed her mind she would have let me know. I don't know what else to do.

Pessimist1234--

As hard as the waiting and not knowing can be, take a step back and do what you can to relax. You've covered most of the lines of communication, now it is time to wait and to be patient.

For all you know, she may be busy moving things around so she can accommodate one of your choices and isn't going to reply to your first email until she has the date nailed down.

How far away is the last date on your list? How much effort will it take for you to meet up with her? Use the answers to these two questions to figure out a reasonable go/no go deadline and don't contact her again until a day or two before it.