San Franciso State Admissions

Sshaw9

Anyone hear when San Francisco State is going to release their decisions? Namely the MA in Mind, Brain, and Behavior? The website says April 15th to May 1st at the soonest, but that doesn't really say anything.

Thanks

At least you have a time frame! I applied to the I/O program and all I've been told (after inquiring) is that I am "unofficially waitlisted." Pretty sure that's a rejection because I know they have already sent out one round of acceptances and I am not on an official waitlist. I guess I'm just waiting to get the lame news, lol. Do you know if MB&B have sent out any offers yet? Good luck to you! I hope you get in!

Urgh, how lame! I guess its some sort of time frame, although they stated that was just the "earliest". Its odd because the deadline to accept their financial aid is in the beginning of May, hopefully they will decide by then!

I am not sure if MB&B has sent out any other offers, it might be time to email (again) soon!

Good luck to you too! I hope everything goes well for you :)

• 2 months later...

Splendid. I am currently an undergraduate research at SFSU, and I will be applying to the MBB masters program for Fall 2013. Let me know if I could be of service.