Jump to content

how many of your LOR writers have legitimate wikipedia pages?  

87 members have voted

  1. 1. how many of your LOR writers have legitimate wikipedia pages?

    • 0
      63
    • 1
      18
    • 2
      6
    • 3
      0
    • 4
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

Zero for me...I'm starting to figure out that I didn't quite have the pedigree that I thought i had/hoped for/actually need to get in to a phd program.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use