To Those Who Were Admitted to University of Michigan

Gradhopeful

To those who have been admitted to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, do you have a blue box on your Application Status page with the following headings, (plus all of the pertinent info. listed beneath each heading, including Admit Term: Fall 2009): Admit Term Academic Career Academic Program Application Nbr Application Date I don't remember this information being on my Status page when I first registered, but I'm not entirely sure, and I haven't officially heard from my department. Thank you!

Thanks for the quick response, Erin. You have given me hope. :) As you likely guessed, I am trying to determine if only those who got accepted to UM end up with this "blue box" info. on their status page. Now that I think about it, though, I probably should have directed my question to those who didn't get accepted . . . . Regardless, congrats on your acceptance!

Thank you for your response, UnlikelyGrad. :)

Although my hopes aren't as high now, I definitely do appreciate whatever info. I can get (waiting to hear is harder than I expected!). By the way, have you also had financial aids links on your New & Prospective Student Center page, too? I don't know if these links were present from the time I submitted my application or if they just appeared with the last week and a half or so (please see below). Thanks for your imput; I wish you MUCH luck/success with all of your applications!

View Financial Aid Document Status

View Financial Aid Award Summary

View Financial Aid Award Notices

Accept/Decline Financial Aid

Financial Planning Calculators

Yeah, my page has listed all of that stuff from the beginning. I was notified of acceptance by the Department, but I guess Rackham hasn't confirmed it yet. Do they wait for the first round of merit fellowship decisions to officially admit people and update the site?