MPH CANADA FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

mazylexsymi

hi..i have got a letter from department of family and community medicine MPH that the department has recommended my name to the university... does this mean i will get in? and is MPH in family and community medicine a good option..please help me..

In my limited knowledge on the topic, I believe it means you are most likely in. From what I understand, the department first recommends its selected students to the graduate program of the university, who then looks over your student records to ensure you meet their criteria, and unless there something unusual missing, you are in.

Dear all, I was applying to guelph and by the time I should hear the response, they told me that my file is missing more paper work , I just completed what is mising, they told me that I have to wait for 2 more weeks to hear the response , to calculate my gpa and ensure that I meet the minimum requirment, does any body knows the flowchart for processing the files and does this mean that they didnot take the final decesions till now !!!, I tried to know from them how it works out but they always say thatvcommitte will review and then we will let you know, any clues

Hey Guys anyone for U Of S MPH program this fall ?

I am new to this blog, should have joined long ago. I have been accepted at U of Saskatachewan MPH. If someone out there in the same boat , please do reply.

Regards :)

Hey!

I've got acceptance from U Sask

I was on the wait list at Waterloo for the MPH Program and received the rejection notification this morning via email.

Same I guess everyone accepted their offer

Lakehead U apparently they accept people all the way to August/September! And Congrats on getting accepted to U of T!! Wahooo :)!!

Hi machiatto,

Have you heard from Lakehead recently?

Has anyone heard anything from McMaster's MSc. in Global Health? Their website says mid-May, but I'm getting anxious now!

I just heard from mac HRM.. they send out an email. Id say just sit tight, youll probably hear this week or next week. 

Has anyone heard anything from McMaster's MSc. in Global Health? Their website says mid-May, but I'm getting anxious now!
I hate to be a downer! And I really hope you get into this program. But last year I applied to mac's global health program and I waited til August to hear anything back. I emailed them and finally got the rejection letter in August. From what I've heard a LOT of potential med students apply to this program as a back up because of the one year option. So it's a competition with a lot of really good applications. They also do rolling acceptances and basically send out the first round in mid/end may and then another round in june etc. They're super slow to send out anything (well at least last year they were). But I hope it's better for you this year and I hope you don't have to wait too long!!!

I hate to be a downer! And I really hope you get into this program.But last year I applied to mac's global health program and I waited til August to hear anything back. I emailed them and finally got the rejection letter in August. From what I've heard a LOT of potential med students apply to this program as a back up because of the one year option. So it's a competition with a lot of really good applications. They also do rolling acceptances and basically send out the first round in mid/end may and then another round in june etc. They're super slow to send out anything (well at least last year they were).But I hope it's better for you this year and I hope you don't have to wait too long!!!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your honesty! I've accepted SFU already, but my first choice is Mac. Hopefully I get in during the first round - I don't think I could handle a whole summer of waiting!

Whats the difference between mac global health and mph ? Is mph a more stat based ? Any views on masters medical scienes at mcmasters uni ?

Accepted to MSc Global Health at McMaster! Received an email today! Will be attending in September.