Zuckerman Fellowship at Harvard

choco80

• 2 years later...

Are you asking re Harvard Public Health, Kennedy, or Education? A friend of mine applying HSPH found out he was accepted last week and then got the news that he received the Zuck on Friday. I have no idea how the timeline is different for Kennedy or Education, or if they are doing/will do interviews...when I asked the office coordinator, she told me that phone interviews would be done for Kennedy Zuck once admission decisions were out...at least that is the word...

• 3 weeks later...

I Got word last week that I am a finalist. The interview is tomorrow. I have no idea how many people are finalists or how long it will take after that.....

I'm Grad School of Ed btw. With a JD already to qualify.

I got word today that im interviewing for zuck. Not sure how many finalists there are either, but i would imagine not more than 3-4x number of fellows (just based on my own personal experience of applying for fellowships in the past). HKS had 6 last year, so maybe 15-25 finalists. no idea though. i am in med school doing an mpp next year. I had applied for dubin as well but have not received any word from them but i heard in the grapevine that they are doing interviews on tuesday...

I Got word last week that I am a finalist. The interview is tomorrow. I have no idea how many people are finalists or how long it will take after that.....

I'm Grad School of Ed btw. With a JD already to qualify.