Structural Engineering Admission's Process Fall 2013

StructuralEngr88

Hey. Anyone got funding decision for stanford? Are they considering only MS candidates with ultimate objective as PhD for funding or all applicants? I had called them on 10th and they had told me that they're running a bit late and the decision would be out by 15th. But, as of now, haven't received anything.

Hey. Anyone got funding decision for stanford? Are they considering only MS candidates with ultimate objective as PhD for funding or all applicants? I had called them on 10th and they had told me that they're running a bit late and the decision would be out by 15th. But, as of now, haven't received anything.

nope..I dont have much hope on it right now neither...

I have just received a letter saying thay there is no financial aid for me at Stanford =(. Nevertheless, I will apply for an scholarship in my country. I hope I can go to Stanford with it.

Did anyone here end up accepting at Columbia?  If so, why or why not?

I accepted the PhD at Columbia! I was already in contact with a teacher from there and my fiance lives in NY! These are the 2 reasons why I will go to Columbia. Did you get admit? If so, did you accept the offer?

I haven't heard back from them yet, actually.  I'm guessing I'm possibly on a secret waitlist?  Or that's just my imagination?  Just trying to get a feel for what people think of their program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 3/8/2013 at 10:03 PM, clavodeolor said:

I think you have been definitely admitted. I sent an e-mail to Berkeley, and they told me that decisions are stil running. I was admitted to Stanford, but rejected from MIT and Caltech until now, but I want to go to Berkeley. I have also applied to UIUC. I will see what happens. I am from Peru and I hope to see you at Berkeley =).

Hello @clavodeolor, I am from Peru too, exactly from Cusco. I'm a civil engineer and in hope of being in an structural program at UC Berkeley. I wanted to know how it was for you and how has it been? 

In hope of response and good luck these week.