do the fall semester grades count?

child of 2

My grades this semester are going to be bad. I'm expecting straight B's. Am I going to have to submit my grades for this semester? Or can I send my transcripts prior to the end of this semester, and not have to worry about it? Will they ask for the most recent grades?

If you are accepted, it will be conditional based upon you actually graduating, and they will require that you send over transcripts to that effect. So yes, eventually they will see those grades. You may get in now without them, but you'll have to send them later.

I doubt I'd get any acceptances revoked by getting 3 B's. It'll lower my GPA by around 0.04, and it will present itself in the application as a lack of motivation and maturity. But if I get all my apps submitted before semester's end, then they'll never see these grades when reviewing my application, right? ok good.

I doubt I'd get any acceptances revoked by getting 3 B's. It'll lower my GPA by around 0.04, and it will present itself in the application as a lack of motivation and maturity. But if I get all my apps submitted before semester's end, then they'll never see these grades when reviewing my application, right? ok good.

Right. And they probably won't see them until you are completely finished, so you have another semester to not get all Bs, and then it's just a tiny blip and no one will care. You're good. :)