SOP requirements are too Vague help!!!

So here is the complete list for my statement of purpose for a PHD program

"A personal statement describing your special interests and professional goals. Include in your personal statement a rank-ordered list of the three faculty members with whom you most want to work."

Should I give them my full Personal statement? Should I fleshout those sections even further?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by gradorbust

So here is the complete list for my statement of purpose for a PHD program

"A personal statement describing your special interests and professional goals. Include in your personal statement a rank-ordered list of the three faculty members with whom you most want to work."

Should I give them my full Personal statement? Should I fleshout those sections even further?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I think this is pretty standard. You can pretty much write whatever you want in your personal statement, as long as you can convince the admission committee that they should make you an offer.

Talk about why you want to study I/O psychology and which professor(s) you would like to work with and why..etc.

Edited by Quantum Buckyball

Its just all the other schools ask you to address research/relevent experience, why you want to enter the field, things of that nature and many of the guides that I have read say to emphasize those things. Yet this one asks for none of that. Also not a single school listed any format requirements or work lengths and it is worrysome, I ained for just over two pages double spaced. I am aiming for Doctoral programs in I-O Psychology if that might make a difference.