Linguistics 2013

Des Grieux

Hi again everybody! I would like to share with you the good news that I finally got off Rutger's waiting list! Thanks for your prompt decisions! I wish all of you have heard or will hear good news too!

I think I am displaying symtons of Phonolog-Syndrome: I can't really trust the news before receiving the official letter :-)

Hi again everybody! I would like to share with you the good news that I finally got off Rutger's waiting list! Thanks for your prompt decisions! I wish all of you have heard or will hear good news too!

I think I am displaying symtons of Phonolog-Syndrome: I can't really trust the news before receiving the official letter :-)

Congratulations!

congratulations for the offer and don't be nervous about Phonolog-Syndrome. it's VERY rare.

• 2 months later...

hi everyone, i am a post graduate student, and i am looking for a topic for my master's degree, i am thinking of sociolinguistics, can any one help me with ideas for topics to discuss.

thank you in advance