SSRC/IDRF (Int'l Dissertation Research Fellowship) 2013 Applicants

mbs191

I received a fellowship offer from SSRC via email on Wednesday afternoon, as did someone else at my university. So there were definitely mutliple emails that went out on Wednesday, but I have no idea if that's the whole batch of acceptances (the email said that they had made 80 offers in total). We're supposed to accept or decline the fellowship by May 1, so there's a possibility that additional offers will go out after that date. Hope that helps, and best of luck to everyone.

Hi all, I've been following the conversation here ---- I have not heard anything so far, having not received either an envelope or an email. It looks as tho' people have had good news on Wednesday and Friday last week. Anyone with any experience/ knowledge care to speculate on whether the rest of us still have a chance? Maybe I'm being too optimistic to think that it might take them a few days to send out 80 mails! Good luck to all!

Yeah, I called and it seems as though the mistake is real. Calling me by the wrong name was also a mistake, apparently but a nice icing on the cake to this really upsetting news. Hopefully I was the only person that they made this mistake with.

Just got off the phone with Anthony. Apparently mine was a real offer, which is heartening. He seemed to think that this was an isolated problem (not that that's any comfort to you, architect81). I really hope it is, because I would hate for this to happen to anyone else.