Confused about admissions "decision"

engstudent728

Question: 

Georgia Institute of Technology emailed me a week ago telling me that they made a "decision" about my app. They had attached a "decision letter" to the email in the form of a PDF, but the PDF is blank? Tried opening it on a different computer too, but it's still blank. Even Gmail says it's blank.

The file name of the letter has the word "decline" in it, yet my application status still says "pending department review." It's been that way since they emailed me this "decision letter."

I'm expecting denial, but anyone else have this issue? And should I contact admissions now or give it another week first?

edit: no letter in the mail either

Edited by engstudent728

I'd probably email them telling it was blank. You could say that though you assume it is a rejection because the file name says decline, you wanted to let them know that the PDF is blank in case this is an issue for other rejection emails they have sent/will sent. 

it's a decline--the websites are always delayed with updates. it also sounds like it was a form rejection, so I don't think I would waste my time with that school--not one more email for them. onward, mate