Teachers College

ctcpx084

Im technologically challenged and nervous. that combined, i cant find any of these links to past dates of admission decisions and i havent had any miracle either where i havent received  an email but got in. this is really bad english. but im sleepy and scared. :(

sharanya89: There's one report in the results section that shows somebody was accepted March 1, but I don't see any others (from this year or years passed). 

thanks :) i cant find that report though....could you please paste the link here?

Did any of the programs require an interview by any chance? Also is there anyone else that applied to the elementary inclusive program? I've been checking the result forum daily and it's making me so anxious!!

Just randomly checked my status and my decision was available for Ed Policy in case anyone else wanted to check and see!! I was admitted with a scholarship, leaving Harvard the only place not to offer me money and yet I am still going there.  Oye.  But still exciting!!!

I was also admitted to Columbia for the International Comparative Education program (just checked the website after reading your post - thanks!)  How did you hear about the scholarship - was it in your acceptance letter posted online? 

Edited by ay761

Actually I got an email saying I would receive a separate notice from the office of financial aid later this week.  I wonder if that is for scholarships too or just for work study / loans.. hmm.   

Right under where it said I was accepted it said "We are pleased to inform you that you've been recommended for an $8,064 scholarship."   Congrats everyone!!!

Just randomly checked my status and my decision was available for Ed Policy in case anyone else wanted to check and see!! I was admitted with a scholarship, leaving Harvard the only place not to offer me money and yet I am still going there.  Oye.  But still exciting!!!

Congratulations! I haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming it's not good news...

Hey, thanks C_Chattra. I know the feeling--I think I lost my sanity sometime over the weekend, when I started obsessively checking the application every three minutes. Hang in there! I'm just glad I didn't single-handedly break Apply Now.

If I go, it will be in the fall. I don't finish out my contract until the end of June, then I have to wait for my employer to purchase airfare back to the US.

It also depends on any aid that might be coming. I didn't hear anything about this with the admission letter. Many masters students seem to know right away, so I wonder if this means there will be absolutely none. If that's the case, I'm not sure I could do it, but I haven't made any decisions either way.

Hey, for those of you who received scholarship offers along with your acceptance, was that included with your decision letter? Or were you referred somewhere else for that? I see people in the results database who have been turned away from the EdD, yet they were offered acceptance into the master's program and offered $12,000. I'm not sure how that happens, but someone who is admitted straight in to the EdD gets to pay full tuition.