What's the prettiest campus you've ever seen?

CQE

I haven't been to any interviews yet this year, but of the campuses I've been on in the past, UNC was gorgeous. Very green, lots of trees, lots of old buildings.

Agreed!

Tufts- Medford campus...but then again I'm a little biased. I fell in love with it as a prospective student and still think it's very pretty as an Alum. Spring and Fall look so quintessentially New England.  ^_^

I forgot about Tufts! I attended their graduation ceremonies last year and was surprised by how nice the campus was. But, I think I'm more in love with the Somerville/Davis square area. What a cute and quirky little college town!

Edited by Loseric

Duke and WUSTL are gorgeous (visited both in the summer). I met someone who got married at WUSTL because it's so picturesque, apparently this is not all that uncommon. My undergrad institution has nice grass :rolleyes: but it's nowhere near the level of some of the larger schools I've seen.

I'll be visiting Vanderbilt this weekend, so I may have to come back and amend my answer, judging from some of the responses here :)

I forgot about Tufts! I attended their graduation ceremonies last year and was surprised by how nice the campus was. But, I think I'm more in love with the Somerville/Davis square area. What a cute and quirky little college town!

I was looking at some Boston apartments the other day and stumbled across Somerville.

It looks awesome!