Syracuse University

thewaitinggame09

Has anyone heard about funding yet? They did say end of the month for my program (IR/PR), but I'm anxious anyway and just want to know! Without that info I can't really make any decisions yet since it's a pretty big swing factor.Ha and we think this process is over once we get a decision from the schools!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Meant to post this earlier, but I accepted the offer at Syracuse, so I'll be headed there in...geez, less than 2 months.

Excited about Newhouse, completely miserable about living in Syracuse, NY (no offense to anyone from there...).

Thankfully it's only a year....

• 2 weeks later...
Meant to post this earlier, but I accepted the offer at Syracuse, so I'll be headed there in...geez, less than 2 months.

Excited about Newhouse, completely miserable about living in Syracuse, NY (no offense to anyone from there...).

Thankfully it's only a year....

Did my undergrad there. It has its high points.... I still crave burritos from Alto Cinco. Try one, it makes the snow shoveling well worth it.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use