Any word from Cornell Human Development and Georgetown Human Development and Public Policy?

jrechdan

Has anyone heard back from Georgetown or Cornell's Human Development programs? One person posted about being invited to interview at Cornell, but I haven't seen anything at all regarding Georgetown. I know that I probably won't get in, given that I haven't heard from them by now, but it'd be nice to silence the "what ifs" that keep creeping into my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting on both Georgtown's HDPP and Cornell's Human Development, Law, & Public Policy. No word from either but I called Georgetown and he said they should reach final decisions in the next week

I am too waiting to hear back from Cornell’s Human Development, Developmental Psychology PhD Program.   I wonder if Cornell even notifed their interviewed applicants of their application status.   

If we have not heard back from Cornell by now, should we assume that a rejection e-mail/letter will be arriving soon in our mailbox?   

This is my first time/round applying to doctorate programs; so please excuse my questions if they are commonly known assumptions within the community.