Posts of positivity

More and more schools are sending out admissions decisions, interviews, etc., making this time potentially more nerve-wracking and anxiety provoking than ever.  So, to prevent these forums from becoming too negative, let's start amassing a collection of things that make us laugh, feel better, happy, (e.g., videos, images, sweet jams).  Hopefully these will serve to improve overall morale, and can be a source of positivity for those who are stressed from waiting, or bummed for other reasons.

I'll start.  Picked this up on StumbleUpon (a truly wonderful way to procrastinate if you're looking for something to keep your finger from hitting the refresh button in your inbox, by the way) the other day:

"My daughter has chosen the dark side"

Edited by miscarthur

Remember "Everybody is Free to Wear Sunscreen"?  I keep hearing Baz Lurham's voice in my head...

"Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum."

PS: occamstoothbrush, i love your name.  it makes me smile everytime :-)

• 2 weeks later...

This video of Siku, a polar bear at a Danish zoo, is my all-time favorite cute thing on the web. I especially like the faces he makes near the end when he's getting scratches: 

The zoo has an English-language site about him with tons of pictures! I check it out when I need a happy fix.  http://www.skandinaviskdyrepark.dk/index.dsp?area=399