Spring Admission to SIPA

Hey everyone! I'm hoping you guys can help me out... I've been searching all over the internet and I can't seem to find any stats about the students who are admitted to Columbia's SIPA for Spring semester ("J-termers"). SIPA has great info about their Fall admits, including how many people applied and how many were accepted, but nothing on this for their Spring applicants that I can find.

Anyone have any suggestions about where I might be able to find this info? All suggestions are GREATLY appreciated  :)

Thank you in advance!!

130ish applicants and 50ish get in? Those chances aren't horrible :)

I asked admissions via email and they said that they didn't have those numbers for the Spring applicants, only for the Fall applicants :(

The student profile for the 2012 entering SIPA MIA class is here: http://new.sipa.columbia.edu/admissions/preparing-to-apply/miampa-class-profile

Their website does have student profiles for the SIPA MIA entering classes of 2012- 2007 that I found after digging around for a while but can't seem to find right now. But the 2012 profile gives you a good idea of what typical incoming classes look like.