UC Berkeley Biostatistics - any admission news

Agun

Did anyone hear back fom UC Berkeley Biosatstics for PhD. I havent heard from them till now but have seen an acceptance posted way back in January. I think it is a rejection for me but was wondering if anyone has heard back from them. I know it is a small program not sure how many they admit per year though

When I spoke to the admissions office about 2-3 weeks ago, they said decisions would be out by the first week of March at the latest. So they should have something out by tomorrow hopefully.

As for me, I emailed them with a question about a professors research, and in his response, I saw the forwarded email from the secretary to him that said in parentheses "who was not admitted". Stay classy, Berkeley. 

Hmm..thanks for the response. I think they are just delaying announcing the rejections...one of the forum members friends got rejections last week. I have seen one acceptance in last week of January and since it is a small program they might be done with their acceptances. When they know an applicant is rejected why cannot they announce it.