Georgetown university

pnb24

• 2 weeks later...

HI! I just got into the MAGES (sfs) / MPP (GPPI) program for the fall! No idea for housing yet, apparently its common to do it in like august! 

More than likely going to be attending GU as well for the MSFS program.

I'm going to be getting out the military, and I'll be damned if I'm going to wait to find housing till August haha. I need to plan to put my mind at ease. I'm not going to move there till August, but I'm going to have my plan laid out.

I was actually hoping to meet a few people on here for possible roommates. Probably link up during the open house for admits to discuss things.

Probably attending the MSFS as well, and I think open house and the Facebook group are going to be where I'll start looking.

Probably attending the MSFS as well, and I think open house and the Facebook group are going to be where I'll start looking.

I'll probably see you at the open house then. 

Attending Georgetown University for Biomedical Sciences PhD. Already live in the metro area, so housing is not as important, even though i do plan on moving to a more comfortable commuting distance. Excited about the upcoming fall!