Post where you will be attending so others may contact you

I thought I would create this so that we could start contacting eachother prior begining graduate school.

Let's keep this topic CLEAN. No replies. Just list where you will be attending. If you were accepted to more than one school, list the ones that you will be declining so those on the wait list can stay opptimistic.

I will be attending University of Nebraska Kearney unless I am accepted off the wait list at University of Nebraska Omaha. At which point, I will decline University of Nebraska Kearney.

Nice idea, travelnguy! I will either be attending Boston University or MGH Institute of Health Professions. I'll know for use by the end of next week! I'll be declining Emerson and Northeastern, so I do hope that will help someone in this forum get off the waitlist. Congratulations to everyone who is making decisions at this point.

Attending: ECU (on campus)

Declining: Western Carolina (with funding), Appalachian State U, not staying on wait-list for South Carolina or UNC-Greensboro.

There is an ECU thread now, let's meet on that thread if you're going to be a Pirate!  ARRRGH!!  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have definitely decided on attending the MGH Institute of Health Professions! Congrats to everyone making decisions, and to those of you still deciding, best of luck :-).

Haven't heard back from my other application yet (TxState), so I'm currently still a Longhorn (UT Austin) and don't see that changing! :)  I made a FB group for us, feel free to PM me for the link!

Ignore my post about Radford, I unexpectedly got pulled off the wait list at University of Nebraska at Omaha before Radford's April 15th deadline, and like Omaha much better now that I have visited the area this weekend. So tomorrow I will officially give Omaha my acceptance. 

This is for Audiology but I will be attending the University of Illinois- Urbana-Champaign!

I am declining NIU (with full tuition-waver), Purdue (with TA), Northwestern, IU, and Nebraska-Lincoln (with fellowship). Hope that helps someone!

Again for audiology, but I'd still love to meet people who are headed to the University of Washington this fall. :)

I declined San Diego State and Arizona State, so I hope that helps someone who might be lurking around here. 

Accepted offer from Ithaca College.  Declined Nazareth College, S. Connecticut State, Temple, and Northeastern.

Any one else heading to Ithaca?!