Univ. of Washington

MindyMSW

For those of you who didn't get in to early decision/regular applicants. Have you heard back yet? The email said "by the week of march 18th" and I wasn't sure it that meant before or by the end of next week! Anxiously waiting!

Good luck!

For those of you who didn't get in to early decision/regular applicants. Have you heard back yet? The email said "by the week of march 18th" and I wasn't sure it that meant before or by the end of next week! Anxiously waiting!

Good luck!

Good luck, Mindy :)

I replied regular decision and still haven't heard back...hopefully this week we will hear!.

Hope so! I have to give my decision to another school by Sunday and it would help to hear back from UW first

got rejected today from regular admissions -- not surprised as I'm out of state and average compared to last year's cohort.. good luck to everyone waiting to hear! :)

Did you hear via email?

Good luck with the rest of your schools!

Yup-- email at 8:00pm EST. Goodluck!

Thank you. I applied for early decision but got an email on February saying there were too many applicants blah blah so I got reviewed again with regular applicants. Don't think the chances are too high..

Where else did you apply?

Thank you. I applied for early decision but got an email on February saying there were too many applicants blah blah so I got reviewed again with regular applicants. Don't think the chances are too high..

Where else did you apply?

well if you haven't gotten a rejection email letter yet, like me, your chances may be awesome! I am from CT so i applied to NYC schools (hunter, fordham, nyu), uconn and portland state.. got in everywhere i applied (besides UW now.. :( lol) and am waiting on portland state still! what about you?

well if you haven't gotten a rejection email letter yet, like me, your chances may be awesome! I am from CT so i applied to NYC schools (hunter, fordham, nyu), uconn and portland state.. got in everywhere i applied (besides UW now.. :( lol) and am waiting on portland state still! what about you?

Congrats! You've been accepted to some great schools so don't even worry about UW! I applied to Portland State, USC, CSU-Fullerton, CSU- San Bernardino. I've been accepted at the U. Of Hawaii and I haven't heard back from anywhere else.

I think I've come to terms with the anticipated rejection lol. In-state and I did my undergrad at the UW. For some reason UW doesn't accept many of their alumni into grad programs..unfortunately..

bbergstrom, I am very surprised that you didn't get into UW. From what you have posted, you seem to have a lot of social work related experience and any program would be lucky to have you. But like Mindy said, you have gotten into some great schools, so I hope you're not too bummed out.

bbergstrom, I am very surprised that you didn't get into UW. From what you have posted, you seem to have a lot of social work related experience and any program would be lucky to have you. But like Mindy said, you have gotten into some great schools, so I hope you're not too bummed out.

Thanks, Paige! I'm definitely not bummed out, I was expecting it. My GPA lined up with last year's cohort, and my social service experience is just over 2 years. But in the end, it's more affordable and realistic to stay at a program on the East Coast (since i'm from CT). Definitely excited for my options, and wishing the best to all those still waiting to hear back!

Congrats! You've been accepted to some great schools so don't even worry about UW! I applied to Portland State, USC, CSU-Fullerton, CSU- San Bernardino. I've been accepted at the U. Of Hawaii and I haven't heard back from anywhere else.

I think I've come to terms with the anticipated rejection lol. In-state and I did my undergrad at the UW. For some reason UW doesn't accept many of their alumni into grad programs..unfortunately..

You didn't get a rejection like I did-- so stay positive! Definitely hoping for the best for you! You'll know soon! good luck :)

Still no word on the status of my app (I applied by the regular consideration deadline).

When I talked to the lady in the SSW office she said we would hear by the end of the week. I applied early decision but there's some regular deadline folks who have heard already as well

Are they (UW) really going to let all of us know on a Saturday??? Wow...LOL

It looks like they've been letting people know throughout the week I don't know lol but it does seem weird that they're going to let people know on a saturday

No...Very disappointed. Hopefully they will let us know TOMORROW..even though they said the week of the 18th. :mellow:

Exactly, it's unfair they did that especially since regular decision folks found out. I'm still waiting from early decision. Either way I had to give my SIR to another school today so looks like I probably won't be attending UW anyways.