Univ. of Washington

MindyMSW

I emailed the director of admissions yesterday and this was the response I received.

"Despite our best effort, we were not able to get all decisions out this week. Candidates who are being offered admission to two of our program options were notified this past week. We should finish making announcements to the remaining program and to all candidates being offered space on our Alternate list on Monday.

Thank you for your continued patience"

My friend received hers a few weeks ago

Good to know, thank you! I applied for the Advanced Standing option. At this point I do not think I will be accepted. But here is to trying again next year!

I set up a tour/meeting with the Director of Admissions (Juanita) for Friday the 29th. I can't make the welcome days in the beginning of April so I thought I would come in and ask some questions while I'm on break. I'm kind of nervous? I don't know why. Does anyone have any questions that they would like to have answered about UW? I'd be happy to ask them.