Anyone heard from UNC Biostatistics recently?

hari

Still waiting on UNC for a decision for the Biostatistics MS program. I've both emailed and left a message with the contact they list, but I haven't heard back. Does anyone have any information about them? I've gotta make a decision soon.

When I was in contact with them, the woman I talked to was named Veronica Stallings. She always got back to me the same day I emailed. I think she is one of the support staff for the department. You may want to contact her if you haven't already.

No call back from Veronica yesterday or today after I left a message, so I sent another email. I am, to be honest, extremely frustrated at the lack of communication here. Berkeley, Penn, and Columbia all got back to me within 24 hours of a message during the application cycle. We pay money to have our applications handled in a proper manner ... at this point, I just want to know that they made a decision, regardless of what that might be. 

If I'm not hearing back from the student services manager, is it appropriate for me to contact someone else like the registrar/director of graduate admissions? I don't know what the issue is, but I've received no response to my 3 emails / 1 call, but I really need to know UNC's decision before I commit elsewhere. 

Edited by hari