So, where are you going?

Yetanotherdegree

So...I might not be going after all. We're in the midst of a health-scare in our family, and that utterly reshuffles the priority deck. If you are the praying sort, please do. I could give a damn about the Ph.D. at this point; please pray for my wife's health.

So...I might not be going after all. We're in the midst of a health-scare in our family, and that utterly reshuffles the priority deck. If you are the praying sort, please do. I could give a damn about the Ph.D. at this point; please pray for my wife's health.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. 

My stupid problems certainly don't compare to a health-scare in the family. I'll certainly keep your family in my prayers.

Edited by Jcosta

I visited and loved both Princeton Seminary and Yale Divinity...

Princeton is undoubtedly a more desirable area to live, especially with children, but Yale seems to be the stronger program and offer more long-term opportunities.

Stuck... 

Edited by Jcosta

So sorry to hear this. Prayers.

Join me at YDS!

I'd really love to!

We're looking for affordable housing in the region and considering proximity to schools and daycares and utility prices all that fun stuff...

I'll let you know how it goes and keep in touch.