Ford Fellowship 2012-2013

neurogirl11

Bit surprised there isn't already a thread for this topic but I guess I'll bite the bullet and make it myself. :)

Is anyone else anxiously waiting to hear the results of the Ford Fellowship? I've already gotten rejections from NIH and NSF recently.

I started a thread on it a few weeks ago.  I can't wait for it to be posted. I am excited and then let down every time I get an email.

Oh, my bad! I searched before and didn't find anything for this year. All this rejection is probably affecting my eyesight :P

haha no problem There isn't much of a discussion going on over there anyway. The more people watching the faster we will know when the first email goes out.  Too bad there isn't a system worked out for timings and website outages like for the GRFP.

I know right?!?! Has anyone called them? I know I read in past forums that sometimes they would tell you a day or time frame. I just haven't had time...too much lab work and too many proposals....

To hear anything at all...? Check your spam maybe?

If you're talking about getting off alternate though, it seems like chances are low. Checking past years' stats, there are a lot of HMs...