Lots of results this week? (Spring Break)

was1984

Do most professors leave town on spring break, or are we likely to get a flood of admissions this week?

I'm still waiting for all four of my programs, and the results page has no status on my schools for acceptances that are applicable to me. One school has some rejections, no acceptances, and another has some Ph.D. acceptances while I'm applying for an M.S. and was specifically told M.S. acceptances would come later.

Just looking for some encouragement :)

First, administrators don't get spring break. Spring Break just means there aren't classes. Second, spring breaks range from early March to mid April.

Actually, according to the school's webpages, the two places I was waiting to hear from that are both on break this week give school employees Monday and Tuesday off. So I was pretty surprised to hear yesterday.

First, administrators don't get spring break. Spring Break just means there aren't classes. Second, spring breaks range from early March to mid April.

My spring break started February 21st.

Well, lots of results this week for a lot of places just because the process is winding down in April. I'm expecting an across the board rejection so I'm just busy filling out job applications right now - just waiting for the official declaration of my stupidity this week since, well, this is 'the' week.