need u'r help plz

silver moon

hello frndz :) u knw i really need u'r help i'm hopless :( i dn't knw what to do :unsure: ,well i hav a project this year the title is "design and construction of a gaming site education in the computer science field" and i hav no idea abt it :wacko: , so plz i need a project in the same topic to take a look in it ;) ; and hav an idea in order to start my project B) , and i havn't much time plz frndz help me plz :wub:

Hello friends,

You know, I really need your help; I'm hopelessly lost in my current situation and don't know what to do. 

Here's the backstory: I have a project this year entitled "Design and Construction of a Gaming Site Education in the Computer Science Field", and I don't know where to start. If anyone has a similar project which I can refer to, I would appreciate any help to get my creative juices flowing. I don't have much time friends, help me please.

- Silver moon

Sorry mate, but I think you've misinterpreted the purpose of this website. I would recommend asking peers in your graduate program for help getting ideas for your website, as well as your professor or anyone at your university who can help you. 

If this isn't even a project for grad school, then i think you have gravely misinterpreted the purpose of this website :).

Best of luck.