Still waiting?

ogzincdlp

Hi guys, i am still waiting for Michigan Ann Arbor, Upenn and UTexas Austin all for mechanical engineering. Anyone still waiting for the same schools? Is it a bad sign that there is not any answer in mid-April?

What did you apply for ? Masters ? Ph.D. ? I believe that top universities will at least interview the students that they are interested in taking in, so if you have received a call for an interview, I would say it's a good sign as it means you were short-listed to be interviewed.

I hope you are right. I got 3 rejections already. God, this was sort of an investment, and a wrong one. I will have paid more than $1000 for 7 rejections in total. I am bleeding internally :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am also waiting to hear from four schools....Geoergia tech for Bioinformatics, SUNY Stony Brook for Genetics, University of Illinois at Chicago for Bioinformatics and Iowa State University for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. (All PhD )

I am still waiting on 3 schools. Michigan State has me officially waitlisted, University of Illinois-Chicago ( I don't know what to think with them.) Some people already got rejects but I'm not one of them. Maybe waitlist? And University of New Haven, who I called yesterday and was told my application is still in review at the department. 

Le sigh. 

I applied to Penn State as well but for Crim. Got their rejection a while ago. 

Edited by Varangian

i am still waiting from UT austin, rhode island and rutgers.. Masters in oceanography  :/   wait is just painful.. i have no hope from UT autsin, applied to just try my luck.. so im surprised i haven't gotten a rejection mail yet..