Asking for decision extension?

hlove

Does anyone know how I go about this? I still haven't received a financial aid decision from SAIS yet, because I worked abroad part of 2012 but not enough to need to file taxes so it's been a headache and a half to get them acceptable proof of income seeing as Korea doesn't hand out w-2 forms. BUT it should be solve as off yesterday and they said they should let me know by Friday. However not knowing how much financial aid (if any) I'm getting is obviously impacting my other decisions. 

So how do I request extensions on decisions from my other schools includ. SAIS? Do I just send a request to the admissions board or is there another way? Is this even possible this late in the game?

I asked Denver for an extension.  They said no.

When is Korbel decision deadline. I tried looking it up on my admission's letter but it wasn't there.

When is Korbel decision deadline. I tried looking it up on my admission's letter but it wasn't there.

apparently all APSIA schools, including Denver, have a deadline of April 20 if you received a fellowship.  if you didn't, i'm not sure. 

I asked for an extension as well. I gave the reason that I had'nt visited all the schools yet. That part was true, but it was more that I just hadnt made up my mind at all. They said it wasnt a problem and they wanted me to make a good decision.

They granted it no problem. I think you should just say you are still waiting for funding options and need to have all the facts. Thats fair enough.

i emailed USC 4 times and got no reply.  They emailed me a few days ago saying my application has been withdrawn.  good thing im going to SAIS anyway haha