american studies/sociology/women's studies...whats the deal?

yes, i picked a bunch of disciplines, and i havent heard from a bunch of them. has anyone heard anything from:

Rutgers Newark-American Studies PhD

The New School-Sociology PhD

University of Maryland-Women's Studies PhD

Brandeis- Sociology PhD

The Ohio State University-Women's Studies PhD

At this point I honestly don't think i will be accepted into any of these, but i can't help but feel slightly hopeful......

I am also waiting to hear from Rutgers for American Studies. I emailed their dept to see when decisions might be out and I have not received a response back yet. I will hope for the best for both of us!

Thanks! Please let me know when you hear something back from the school. I tried to call them but didnt get an answer.

I received a response from the program via email today saying that they will respond shortly to my initial inquiry. Just thought that I would keep you updated. Have you heard any news?

i still havent heard anything, but i didnt e-mail them. i will email them early next week if i dont hear....let me know what happens with you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello.

I just checked the Rutgers website today and there was a rejection notice. I wish you luck in your search! Please keep us updated.

I also got a rejection notice via the website. I am pretty bummed, they were one of my top choice programs.