Fulbright 2014-2015

conservationbiologist14

Not recommended! 

:/ 

:'( 

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ARGHHHHHH sa;ljdf;lsajdf;lka984urf;ga 

Oh well, at least now I don't have to worry about turning down a Masters program... that is, if I get into one

To everyone who didn't get recommended, I didn't get recommended last year and I applied again, paying extremely close attention to what parts of my application needed serious tightening up. It is not an exact science but there's no reason not to apply again especially if you see this as a trial run.

Congrats!! Which one?!

Leicester! My dream school! What about you? (I have been unable to scroll through all the results so sorry if you need to post twice).

I wasn't recommended, but it has been wonderful waiting out the first round with all of you. Congratulations to those who were accepted!

I am SO sorry to hear this! Your idea sounded amazing!! There is always next year and if you want to keep in touch with me I would be more than happy to try to be a resource. But message me - I am a secret ninja for a reason... 

Ah! Yes, I believe you do. You gave a paper on Dancourt?

P.S. I too was recommended. What city will you be based in if you go?

I did give that paper. My diss./potential Fulbright research is on a similar topic coming out of that research.

Paris. and you?

Not recommended for ETA-Korea...
Oh well, EPIK program HERE I COME!

Sincere congratulations to all of you recommended... and heartfelt empathy with those in the same boat as me. 
Thank you all so much for this forum and I wish you all the best of luck. :)

Edited by zjlb79

Omgggg this is such a weird happiness... Like I'm so happy but also am afraid to be too happy in case I don't get it...

This. The conflicting emotions are making me kind of queasy.

I hope my co-applicant from this forum got recommended!! I'm still hoping we both get to go to Greece! :)