Fulbright 2014-2015

conservationbiologist14

Officially delurking.

Good luck everyone with surviving the next 45 minutes of mental anguish. I'm fairly sure my adrenaline stores (if there is such a thing) will be depleted by the end of the evening. I'm getting a littl shot every time I get an email regardless its sender!

YES. And where?

Booyah, sweet potato pie.

I've lived all around north of there (Rockville/Olney/Gaithersburg), but I went to middle school at Eastern. It was good times. (Hope no one can track me down with this information, haha...  :-P )

You're from the Silver Spring area?

I don't have pie, but I have lots of coconut macaroons and making plans to watch the SOTU (DC life). I also feel positive because I just had a great informational interview with Physicians for Human Rights and it looks like I might have a good shot at an internship. Kudos to all my fellow anthros out there!

Booyah, sweet potato pie.

I've lived all around north of there (Rockville/Olney/Gaithersburg), but I went to middle school at Eastern. It was good times. (Hope no one can track me down with this information, haha...  :-P )

You're from the Silver Spring area?

Um, I went to Eastern!

329 users here- what a wealth of information if you all post your information here! it will also take up some time to distract you!

Just click the link and enter your info...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJrSSHnssqFdHNPell4VVZwWDgtWUpQcTVVeWM0bWc&usp=sharing#gid=1