Choosing a biostats program: Duke vs. Emory

Hi, everybody. I have already planned to go to Emory University; however, I got the admission form Duke University yesterday. So I want to compare Duke Biostatistics MS with Emory Biostatistics MSPH (both of them do not offer any funding). I am the international student and want to stay in the U.S. to find a job after graduation. Could anyone give me any suggestion? Thanks!

Here are what I know:

Emory- more established, USNEWS ranking #6 in public health, USNEWS ranking #38 in statistics, near CDC (maybe have more opportunity to find the internship)

Duke- new program, not yet has PhD program, under School of Medicine, Duke is much more well-known than Emory (this is only my view)

Duke is much more well-known than Emory

Well known in what?  This isn't undergrad; the quality of the department is worth more than the quality of the name in many fields.

Also Emory folks have been known to lurk around here. . .assuming you're using your full name.

Well known in what?  This isn't undergrad; the quality of the department is worth more than the quality of the name in many fields.

Also Emory folks have been known to lurk around here. . .assuming you're using your full name.

I just want to hear more suggestions about Duke and Emory. So, ANDS!, you study in Emory?

And, yes, Well-known I mean many fields and field of medicine is also included.

Duke Biostatistics is under School of Medicine.

I think both schools are great in different fields.

(Duke-School of Medicine-Medicine/ Emory-Rollins School of Public Health-Public Health)

BTW, I use my facebook account to log in, so...