Jump to content

Changing my decision


Recommended Posts

So I am currently feeling "buyers remorse" about the graduate school I chose. School A is the same as my undergrad institution, and now I am feeling like I should have went away to School B so I could experience a new environment. It is a three year master's program, so I'm not sure if it's worth going through all the changes to switch schools. However, I would be in about 50k worth of debt at the school I decided to go to (School A), and around 25k in debt at school B. Do you think it is worth it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you prefer school B and you will accumulate less debt at that school, I'd be on the phone right away trying to straighten it out. Paying more and getting your second choice vs. paying less and getting your first choice? The decision seems obvious to me, unless there are other important factors to consider that aren't mentioned in your short description about the situation.

Edited by jenste
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use