Declining an invitation to a conference

I would like to decline an invitation to present at a conference occuring in less than two weeks. Today I was offered full accommodations and 60% airfare cost but still need to fork out an additional $700 for the ticket. I'm in between funding, so money is tight, and I’m certain my advisor won’t fork out the extra cost. Furthermore, I've only presented a handful of times and feel rushed to throw something together. With little experience in this realm, is it ridiculous to pass on such an opportunity? If not, would I insult those offering financial support? I've never been in this situation before.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, thank you for the obvious, yet remarkably unhelpful answer. I was hoping for some advice before talking with my advisor.  However, I've since worked it out.

you're welcome! given that  none of us know which conference you speak of (and thus prestige/benefits of going) nor your advisor's funding situation,  i'd be hard pressed to imagine anyboy giving the deep wise insightful answer to a rather mundane problem

Yes, thank you for the obvious, yet remarkably unhelpful answer. I was hoping for some advice before talking with my advisor.  However, I've since worked it out.

You're asking strangers to hold your hand and walk you through a professional decision. Unlike your supervisor, no one here is obligated to do that. I hope you found a good way to resolve your problem.