Grad Schools offering AEROSPACE Engineering

Heyy, I need some assistance with selecting a University offering Space Engineering for my masters. There dont seam to be many and almost all of them burn a huge hole in my pocket. My field of study is orbital mechanics and mission design. I have read about the programs at 1. UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY. 2. UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN. 3. UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. They were pretty interesting but i would appreciate if you could give me some more information on these.

• 2 weeks later...

Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada has an Aerospace Engineering program. http://graduate.carleton.ca/programs/aerospace-engineering-masters/ Other Canadian schools may as well. Tuition tends to be less than American schools, but Canadian schools are frequently sticklers for their grade requirements for admission. 

I can't speak for American schools, but you are willing to consider Canadian schools (which are much cheaper for foreign applicants) look it up on this website and you will get a list of all schools in Canada that offer space engineering (or any other program for that matter). Best of luck!

www.aucc.ca

Edited by jenste

Thank you Jenste and MMJenny. The website you provided was very useful. And yes i am willing to consider colleges in Canada and other countries too. I forgot to mention that in my post. Also I did not mention that I wanted my field of study as Orbital Mechanics. But most of the colleges in Canada don't have Orbital Mechanics as a field of study. York University in Canada has it but it mentions it only in the undergrad course. 
Any help with this is appreciated.

Edited by RoshanThomasE