MPA 2014 Applicants

I haven't heard anything yet. But I did see a few people posted their results on the admission results feed yesterday.

I hard from them yesterday. Got in :) But no word on aid, yet.

Did you hear via email or mail or what?

Mary Treleven, Admissions & Academic Services Director sent an email with a PDF of the letter. She said i could schedule a telephone appointment to discuss the program etc. There's time till May 1st to accept the offer. I hope they talk about aid in the meanwhile.

Also, heard* in the previous post. yikes!

I still haven't heard back. Anyone else hear anything???

I also haven't heard back. I just realized that I actually applied to MIPA. Maybe they don't send out decisions at the same time? Idk...I think all we can do is wait..

I also haven't heard back. I just realized that I actually applied to MIPA. Maybe they don't send out decisions at the same time? Idk...I think all we can do is wait..

Hi,

I'm sure they send out results in phases. I'd applied for MIPA too, and got the letter on Friday.Good luck!

Received acceptance Thursday via email. Any funding is mentioned within the email.

Hi,

I heard from them on Friday. My letter doesn't mention any funding. What does yours say? 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard from Fletcher, SIPA, or SAIS yet?

Would really appreciate any feedback! Am anxiously awaiting a response - doing what we should not be doing, which is reloading my email every 10 seconds! ><"

I just realized that this was specific to MPA - has anyone heard from SIPA yet?

Edited by SoutheastSeas

I did a quick Grad Cafe results search for SIPA and it seems like in past years their decisions come out closer to March 20/21, so we probably still have another week or more to go before we start hearing back, which makes sense because I think they had the latest deadline (I applied to the MIA program).   I'm hoping to hear from Fletcher by next week, around the same time as HKS and WWS should be releasing their decisions.   I didn't apply to SAIS, so I don't know have a sense of when they're likely to say anything, but you should search the Results Search page for SAIS and see when people heard back last year and the year before.  That should give you a pretty good window into when you're likely to hear. 

I did a quick Grad Cafe results search for SIPA and it seems like in past years their decisions come out closer to March 20/21, so we probably still have another week or more to go before we start hearing back, which makes sense because I think they had the latest deadline (I applied to the MIA program).   I'm hoping to hear from Fletcher by next week, around the same time as HKS and WWS should be releasing their decisions.   I didn't apply to SAIS, so I don't know have a sense of when they're likely to say anything, but you should search the Results Search page for SAIS and see when people heard back last year and the year before.  That should give you a pretty good window into when you're likely to hear. 

Thank you Gov2School! Good luck on admissions! Which one is your #1 choice? 

Has anyone heard from Fletcher, SIPA, or SAIS yet?

Would really appreciate any feedback! Am anxiously awaiting a response - doing what we should not be doing, which is reloading my email every 10 seconds! ><"

I just realized that this was specific to MPA - has anyone heard from SIPA yet?

I've also heard nothing from SAIS (I'm an MA applicant) but they're aiming for the 14th for most of their programs according to their website (http://www.sais-jhu.edu/graduate-studies/admissions-and-aid/important-dates)

• 4 weeks later...

So since my last post, I have received my official admittance letter, and I have also completed my bachelor's degree!!  Started buying books for the first two classes I am taking this fall (16 of them), and wow, am I nervous!!!!!!