FSU Bridge Program vs PSU post bacc

Hey there! I was accepted in both the FSU bridge program (online) and the in-person PSU post bacc program. I'm trying to decide what is best. I have Fl Prepaid College which will cover most of the $ for the FSU program. But I will only be able to apply to the two master's programs which are local to me in the Portland area and maybe some online programs when I apply for Fall 2014. 

Has anyone completed the FSU bridge program? If so, how do you feel about it? Did you have to take extra prerequisites in addition to the six 4 credit classes included in the bridge?

I have a B.A. in English from the University of South Florida 2009, and I have completed almost all of the non-SLP prerequisites for ASHA except the physical science sequence which I will complete Fall 2013/Spring 2014 at PSU or PCC here in Portland. I'm taking the GRE in October, and I have a daughter who requires lots of Speech therapy, so I have experience in that way.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

• 4 years later...

Hello! I know this is actually 4 years later, but came across this by searching random things on google. 

If you even do see this,  was wondering what you ended up doing?

I will be graduating from FSU in the spring with a Psych degree and am hoping to do the FSU bridge program starting in the summer, would LOVE for some feedback on the bridge program if you decided to do it or not.