Anyone hear anything from USC?

zeile9

I'm only waiting on USC... has anyone heard anything from these guys? Any input (especially to people applying to the Annenberg School) is much appreciated!! Theyre the only ones I'm waiting on, and I'm ready to move on with this process!

I'm only waiting on USC... has anyone heard anything from these guys? Any input (especially to people applying to the Annenberg School) is much appreciated!! Theyre the only ones I'm waiting on, and I'm ready to move on with this process!

Which program did you apply to? I applied to their Specialized Journalism: The Arts program.... Still waiting to hear back. They aren't responding to my e-mails, either, so...haha. We'll see how that goes! Although I did apply on the final day of rolling admissions (March 2), so I wasn't expecting a quick turnaround.

But you're not alone. :)

Which program? Masters, Ph.D...?

Which program did you apply to? I applied to their Specialized Journalism: The Arts program.... Still waiting to hear back. They aren't responding to my e-mails, either, so...haha. We'll see how that goes! Although I did apply on the final day of rolling admissions (March 2), so I wasn't expecting a quick turnaround.

But you're not alone. :)

I applied for the Masters in Print..... same thing here too... I've sent a few emails of my own, to no success. But good to know I'm not alone here! haha

I applied for the Masters in Print..... same thing here too... I've sent a few emails of my own, to no success. But good to know I'm not alone here! haha

Hah, yay, good to know I'm not the only one they're giving the cold shoulder to. I want to know the decision just so I can move on with choosing between schools, but ultimately I don't care enough to call and harass them about it. LOL.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I applied to Annenberg as well but was told my application was still with the committee and would receive a decision by next week. Since all decisions were received by March 31, does this mean they have finalized their class and I've been rejected?

This is for Strategic PR.

Applied for an MS CS back in Jan, still haven't heard from them, although I really am pessimistic by now and consider myself as good as refected.

Since it's a rolling admission, how much more do we usually have to wait? Is it possible that we'll be going through June and July still waiting and hearing nothing?

Hey guys, I finally heard from 'em and I got in... just to give you the heads up, itl be through mail, though you may also get an invitation via email to join an admitted student social group... good luck!

Hey guys, I finally heard from 'em and I got in... just to give you the heads up, itl be through mail, though you may also get an invitation via email to join an admitted student social group... good luck!

Sweet! I heard today...got in also. Congrats!