advice on college selection..

neelabh shandilya

gre 314. v-147; q-167;  awa-3.0

toefl-105

plzz  advice me some universities  for masters in cs.. with moderate to safe chances....

got certificates on few workshops, national it aptitude test in top 3percentile... ranked 2114 in 81868 students.

member of the working committee of a national level ngo.

placement co-ordinator of my dept.. [iT dept}..

The universities that YOU apply to should depend on what YOU are interested in. If you have no idea where to start, then take a look at the US News Rankings and take a look at the top 200 schools. See where you fit best, and do your research to see what your chances are personally. No single person will be able to tell you whether or not you're a good fit for a given university besides the admissions committee at that university -- they make the decisions. 

My advice to you: 

1. Gather ~30 schools that you would possibly like to attend and that are not entirely out of your reach.
  2. Read up on their programs and determine a smaller list of schools you really like
  3. Read around on The Grad Cafe, academia.stackexchange.com, The Grad Cafe's admissons results search, and Google!
  4. Determine a final list of schools you like and think you have a good shot at getting into.
  5. Apply! and Good Luck!