NDSEG 2009

t_ruth

website says the results will be emailed 3/30!

I'm sure mine will be a negative result, but at least it is some notification (and a date, unlike NSF)! Anyone else expecting an email?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! Monday! There's always hope...

The way I look at it I only have to be better than 14 other people. I would, however, be a little more confident if I were a disabled Hispanic Native American woman. :P

I am waiting for this one too. This app seemed very stats happy (good but not outstanding stats), so I think my chances are nearly zero for this one. I am hoping for some good news from NSF though.

Good luck to everyone else waiting! They notified everyone late in the day last year, so the notification may be late afternoon. Does anyone know if we get any sort of feedback on this application (rating sheets....)?

Probably doesn't mean anything and is just me looking to end the waiting, but can someone else log into their NDSEG app and see if they see a pink "That section is not available." box if they click the detailed instructions or FAQ sections? They probably just took down the pages. *shrug*

Probably doesn't mean anything and is just me looking to end the waiting, but can someone else log into their NDSEG app and see if they see a pink "That section is not available." box if they click the detailed instructions or FAQ sections? They probably just took down the pages. *shrug*

Same here. So either we both won, we both didn't win, or it doesn't mean anything.

I still bet they send them out late tomorrow. If they had finalized everything during their last day, they probably would have told use last week. I bet they still have things to do/confirmations before they send out the emails.

Good luck everyone!

They have the values for 2001-2008 as a whole on their website, and it says 8% of applicants are given offers.

The value varies when you look at the discipline, though, and is skewed to those with strong defense/military connections. Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering, for instance, has a 20% acceptance rate over the last 8 years, which makes me feel confident (though still nervous)