What do you think about these Canadian universities?

cscat

Hi all,

I am a noob here. I have been admitted to Dalhousie University, University of Windsor, and University of New Brunswick. Can someone give me an idea of how they are and compare them in the strength of CS department, city, weather, etc.?

Thanks

Hi all,

I am a noob here. I have been admitted to Dalhousie University, University of Windsor, and University of New Brunswick. Can someone give me an idea of how they are and compare them in the strength of CS department, city, weather, etc.?

Thanks

It's not at all my field, but Dalhousie is apparently excellent for CS. Several friends went there and loved it.

never heard of any of them, the famous Canadian universities in CS are U of Toronto, McGill, UBC and U of Waterloo.

I missed all the above univs because I was a little late for their Fall 2009 semester. Heh! I am relaxed?!!!

:lol: husky07, you kidding? Dalhousie not deserved that much ignorance, bud!!! :cry: Update your list and put it if you want. :D

but what about the other two? tell me more...

• 2 months later...

I'm a University of Windsor grad (Mech Eng 08) I can tell you that they have a good mechanical (automotive) program... other than that... it really depends on what you're looking for... windsor is very known for its party scene... refered to as sin city so you'll have a blast going there... people are super friendly and a lot of fun... in terms of educational quality well i don't know... once again it depends what you base that on... but one thing i can tell you is that Windsor ranks lowest in the province almost every year... (well until they refused to participate in the study) but on the flip side.. i went to Windsor and I got accepted to an Ivy (Penn) so... it is good i guess... visit the campus and make u'r own decision up