Payment Problems with Sloan-Kettering

BostonBio153

Hey everyone,

I'm applying for the GSK program but can't submit my application. The site says that they're currently having problems with the payment section, but they're working on it. I'm super worried because the application is due Sunday, and their office won't be open until after the deadline.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking that they might extend the deadline a day, or allow me to submit it on Monday.

I remember having some problems with my documents showing up as uploaded on my GSK application last year. It was pretty close to the deadline, but when I emailed them about it, they took care of it really quickly. I also remember the deadline getting extended for some reason (application fee or documents, I can't remember, it's been a while and there were so many applications!)

I don't think it'll be a problem, I bet tons of applicants are in the same situation. Just shoot them an email, they'll probably get back to you on Monday. The deadline shouldn't be an issue since this problem is outside your control. Good luck!

I applied to GSK last year. At the deadline my gre scores were MIA. They automatically extended the deadline for me as well as others with incomplete applications. They will probably do the same this year. Just try to get it resolved Monday. GSK sends out their invites pretty early, usually 12/20 or 12/21.

I applied there and my application was successfully submitted but they did not actually charge my bank account for the application fee.  I emailed them and they said that it was fine and my application was submitted correctly.  They updated my account with my GRE score, but not my transcript yet.  I know I sent it, so hopefully it is just taking them a little bit of time to get it updated.

Not sure if it helps you, but maybe someone else has this situation as well.