Interview dates for GSK

BostonBio153

Does anyone know the interview weekends for Sloan-Kettering? I got an interview invite for Johns Hopkins BCMB (Jan 23-25), but I wasn't sure whether that would overlap with GSK visiting weekends (if I end up getting an interview there).

I checked the GSK website but there doesn't seem to be any info on it there.

Thanks!

You could try checking on last year's 2013 thread and see GSK dates to get an idea for this cycle's dates, they rare tend to change the dates. 

Also, mind me asking when you submitted your JHU BCMB application? I submitted mine earlier this week and I haven't heard anything/

Best of luck!

You could try checking on last year's 2013 thread and see GSK dates to get an idea for this cycle's dates, they rare tend to change the dates. 

Also, mind me asking when you submitted your JHU BCMB application? I submitted mine earlier this week and I haven't heard anything/

Best of luck!

Alright, I'll look through the 2013 thread.

I submitted mine Wednesday night (11/27), and got an email the next morning from the admissions director inviting me for an interview. Very surprised! But he said that the committee hadn't gone through any applications yet, so I'm not sure when they officially start.