SUNY Buffalo/ Buffalo State Higher Education Programs

jsparks63

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any information on SUNY Buffalo or Buffalo State's higher education programs? I am interested in each of their programs but I wanted more information on their financial information and the general program. I have contacted each program and I am waiting on a response. So is there anyone??

I'm originally from Buffalo so I know a bit about the schools. 

I have a friend finishing the program now, last year she told me that they had to make changes to their funding and now no longer waive tuition for assistantships. She was the last cohort to get tuition waived. I know the UB program is pretty small but I don't know much about it. I do know that they work a lot with other colleges in the area because there are many students can get assistantships at smaller schools nearby that's stipend is enough to cover tuition, one of my other friends had this as an offer but ended up turning it down. 

I interviewed at Canisius last year and some of the students there did internships at UB and vice versa.