Revising application materials after submission?

I recently submitted most of my applications only to realize that I uploaded an earlier draft of my writing sample, which has a (relatively) minor error that is (relatively) easy to miss, and accidentally sent a cropped image of my unofficial transcript, which is missing the +/- signs in the last column. I can't decide whether to email departments and draw attention to my incompetence or take my chances and see if they realize any of this on their own? I know this shouldn't be that difficult of a decision, but any advice would be much appreciated. 

Most adcoms are already reviewing applications (probably depends on due dates), so I can't imagine them accepting a new version of your writing sample. Most schools have a disclaimer when submitting applications along the lines of "everything you are submitting is final and revised versions will not be accepted." They may accept your transcript though, since that is something that you cannot change and will not benefit from having more time to work on.