Schools with Late Deadlines

I’ve applied to 14 programs, but now I'm thinking that I’d like to add a couple more to my list just in case things don’t go well. Does anyone know of any English/Literature/Film Studies programs that accept applications until February?

I don’t want to list the schools (because I know that adcoms get on here sometimes), but I definitely applied to a wide range...everything from the top tier to rank 125. But there are no such thing as “safety” schools, so I want to make sure I have my bases covered.

I don’t want to list the schools (because I know that adcoms get on here sometimes), but I definitely applied to a wide range...everything from the top tier to rank 125. But there are no such thing as “safety” schools, so I want to make sure I have my bases covered. 

There are no safety schools, thus it wouldn't make sense to keep piling schools on your list by nature of the fact that their deadlines are later. I'm sure the schools you've already applied to make a great list and are a great fit for your interest. Best thing to do now is to sit back and relax.

Yeah man, 14 schools is enough. Any more and you'll be throwing money down a hole. Yes, there is a certain extent to which applications can be seen as a numbers game, but I think there's also a point at which, if a person doesn't get into 14 schools, they're not going to magically get in to #15, #16, etc. 

If you're still thinking about adding more, I saw the other day that Georgia State moved their deadline to February 15th. I don't know much about your side of the English program though (I'm Comp/Rhet).