Choosing a program

xSilentxNinjaX

So I've been troubled and conflicted for quite some time now, and am unsure of what to do regarding graduate school, and I'm not completely sure what to get my degree in.

I received a B.S. is in Psychology, with minors in Education and Professional Writing. I have had an interest in Occupational Therapy for quite a while now, and I have also been considering perhaps going into Mental Health Counseling, Child Psychology, or Special Education. However, I seem to be unable to let go of my childhood dream of going to veterinary school. The later, however, seems extremely far-fetched, for I don't think I would make it through the difficulty of veterinary school, let alone be able to succeed in finding a job upon graduation if I were to pursue that path. 

Basically, is anyone willing to share their experiences on how they made their decisions to go into the fields and careers that they went into? I suppose it doesn't help that I'm extremely indecisive, and feel completely lost, so anything would help! I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you! =) 

I suggest getting a masters if you are torn.

I was really torn too since my interests are VERY varied (computer science, biology, physics, chemistry, anthropology, evolution, philosophy). I actually found a field that incorporates most of these things! look into interdisciplinary research and get a masters if you aren’t exactly sure, that will let you lean more about various subjects before committing to a phd. I think the above advice is awesome... maybe look into something realted to service dogs or horse therapy stuff. Combine your interests!